- Connected by AT&T Mobile Broadband Network. Separate data plan required.
- Works most 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, minivans, and SUVs
- A do-it-yourself solution that plugs into your vehicles OBD II port
- Wireless Car Connection Elite control by web, tablet and smartphone (App for Android™ and iOS™ operating systems only)
- Protect with parental controls including text blocking, phone restrictions, emergency alert.
- Monitor vehicle systems to alert you of vehicle failures with health reports.
- Know where a vehicle goes and where its parked.
- Even start it, unlock it, cool down or heat up remotely from your
smartphone with our optional remote start and/or security system
(optional remote start/security system
requires professional installation).
- Simple Activation Process
- Purchase & activate Car Connection Elite
(data plan required)
- Download the Audiovox Car Connection App or go to
- Enter your device IMEI, vehicle (year, make,
model, VIN) and driver information.
- Plug in the device into
the OBD II port.
- You are ready to go!